Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Feel Cold No More!


Its winter time again! The days have become shorter and there is an envelope of mist shielding the city every morning. Winter is the most serene season of all. The feeling of sipping coffee cuddled in your quilt and walking down the roads on those quiet moonlit nights is simply enchanting!




But for me winter used to be that awful time of the year when I battled between looking good and staying warm! I hated the idea of looking like a giant bear in those over sized men's jackets and on days when I steped out in my cashmere sweater I came back home shivering from head to toe!


Thankfully I have found a solution to my winter dressing problem. Now I resort to jackets for keeping me warm and stylish in winters. Jackets come in various styles, patterns and materials to sizzle you in your winter Avataar. 



The other day I was looking for winter jackets online, and found some really cool stuff at Myntra.com. Check out some of the most ravishing looks for this winter season on Myntra.com, India's favourite online shopping destination.

For office wear put on a long winter jacket with formal trousers and heels.
And when you go out for shopping or to gym, wear a Reebok jacket with casual sneakers.


Thanks to Myntra.com, I reinvented my winter style statement. Now I chill out on cold winter nights looking stylish and keeping warm. I just discovered that there is an invincible summer inside me!




No comments:

Post a Comment