Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Cool Casual Looks For You

Weekends are so much fun! You don’t have to get up early and rush to the office and can spend the entire day chilling and partying out with friends. However dressing up for weekend is always a problem. I can find the right clothes for work but when it comes to looking good for weekends, I lose all my fashion sense and stand in front of my wardrobe for hours in search of perfect clothes. Most of the times I eventually give up and go out in my jeans and tees only!



But I recently spotted some cool casual looks which are really easy to portray. Check these cool casual looks for women and make them yours in no time.

# The Fail-safe Western Wear


”cool

Jazz up your casual wear by teaming your slim-fit Lee jeans with a checked shirt to look casually chic! Carry a sophisticated Hidekraft bag to keep your lipsticks, comb and credit cards safe. Complement your looks with funky Fastrack shades and high heeled shoes to rock the day with your charm and style.




# The Evergreen Indian Look


”casual


The bright and colorful kurtis of 60’s era are back in fashion! Team your hip cotton kurtis with sexy leggings to look saucy. You may also take a dupatta along to add more glamour to your attire. Accessorise your dress with elegant flats, some chunky jewellery and a cool handbag to proclaim the diva within you!



Every women loves to dress up to her best everyday and get compliments. However it is difficult to go shopping for yourself. I recently got hooked to shopping online at Myntra.com and I am enjoying the experience of online shopping in India. I no longer have to beat the traffic to reach the shops and stand in queues to get the billing done, all I have to do is checkout the online shopping websites to order the stuff I like and it gets delivered at my doorstep! Shopping was never so much fun. You too can go shopping online and save weekends for flaunting the beautiful clothes you buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment