Monday, November 7, 2011

Aurelia kurtas: Traditionally hip!



Western wear is super awesome! But it gets a bit boring when all I can do is put on a pair of jeans and some random tee. Where's the fun? Where's the color? Ooooooh wait I just found it in kurtas! Yes! Kurtas are super cool. 

You can wear them with jeans:


 with salwars:


with churidars:


with leggings:


 
I dig kurtas for I can so easily reinvent my style with them. Add a stole, or a dupatta, pair them with funky leggings, wear chunky jewelry...the world of kurtas beckons me! They're soft, comfortable, colorful, and look great. I'm kinda slim, but even if I were plump they would look cool on me, unlike a body-hugging tee. Plus, I can wear kurtas even when my legs aren't waxed, and nobody would know!

And while I was scouting around for pretty kurtas I came across this brand called Aurelia. Interestingly, "Aurelia" means golden, and I think it sounds so girly and faddish! They have gorgeously hip kurtas in pretty colors and such feminine designs that it's difficult to stop yourself from falling in love with them! 
”cotton
”Best
Latest collection of Aurelia at Myntra
Embroidery, mirror-work, zari, floral prints, chic patterns...Aurelia has it all. Snazzy or dapper, I get the look I want in a jiffy! Aurelia kurtas are a refreshing change from mini skirts and fitted tops, why wear them all the time huh? These kurtas bring me closer to my roots in a very trendy way!
buy Aurelia kurtas in India at Myntra
Buy Aurelia kurtas online at Myntra.com
And you know where I found a HUGE awesome collection of Aurelia kurtas? Online! Yes, the best collection of branded clothing in India is online. Tough to believe, but that's true honeys! Who has the time and patience to go to a mall and battle it out with thousands of people trying to buy the exact same stuff as yourself? Well, at least I don't. 


While hunting online for branded women's clothing I came across Myntra.com. It seems to be the best online shopping store in India, with the latest collection of apparels, footwear and accessories, including some very dandy Aurelia kurtas . I think I'm going to buy truckloads of stuff from Myntra, including Aurelia kurtas! What about you? Fallen for Aurelia kurtas yet? No? What's your fave kurta brand in India?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the article! Grab the best styles of the season with women's kurta online sale.

    ReplyDelete